The President of the Republic has announced strict measures that we must all respect to fight against the spread of the virus and to save lives.
Going out is allowed, for reasons specified by the government, but only on presentation of a certificate stating your reason for being out, available to download from the government's website.
The resorts of Les Menuires and Saint-Martin-de-Belleville are closed until the end of the season and will reopen as soon as possible for the summer season, in line with future government decisions.
Authorised shops and services
- Buses to Moûtiers are no longer running.
- Moûtiers - Salins - Brides-les-Bains Trains Station: Trains will stop running from 18th March.
- The free resort shuttle buses are no longer running.
- Lift passes / ski lifts : To request a refund go to https://www.skipass-lesmenuires.com/en/covid-19. If you have bought a "ski package" please contact your agent.
- For ESF ski lessons: All ski lessons not used will be refunded. Please send your request by post to the ESF ski school in Les Menuires: ESF Les Menuires, Immeuble La Vanoise Galeries Commerciales de la Croisette, 73440 Les Menuires.
- For accommodation and ski rental: Contact your ski rental shop, agent or accommodation provider directly.
The situation is changing rapidly, please keep up to date on the official government website.
See you very soon in Les Menuires / Saint-Martin-de-Belleville.