Quality in Tourism
Saint-Martin-de-Belleville Tourist Office was awarded the Quality in Tourism Accreditation in February 2013, and it was renewed in 2019. In 2015, it was awarded a grade 1 classification by the Minister of Tourism. This award recognises the quality of the services given to visitors to the resort and to professionals.
We target our visitors' expectations as accurately as possible so that we can respond to them with professionalism and we measure their satisfaction so that we can continuously improve. An external audit has confirmed that the way we function conforms with the 140 criteria of the National Quality Commitments for Tourist Offices. Hospitality is a profession and we are proud that it is ours! Les Menuires and Saint-Martin de Belleville Tourist Offices commit to:
Welcoming our visitors in a neat, comfortable and friendly environment, and in complete safety.
- Providing a spacious and welcoming reception area
- Providing furniture which allows people to be seated, to look at brochures and to have access to WiFi.
- Offering an area dedicated to children with colouring books.
Guaranteeing a quality welcome which is adapted to every type of customer.
- Appointing expert Advisors for available accommodation who are trained in the hospitality business.
- Recruiting reception staff who can speak two foreign languages.
Listening to our customers' feedback.
- Handling customer complaints by passing them on to the relevant departments within 72 hours.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction about the quality of the Tourist Office's hospitality through a questionnaire available in several languages.
- Making tourist service providers aware of the quality of the welcome
Providing reliable, accurate, complete and timely information in person or by phone or email.
- Welcoming customers 323 days a year, including Sundays and public holidays during the winter and summer season.
- Offering a service throughout the year to answer letters, emails and telephone calls.
- Informing customers for free about what is available for tourists in the local area.
- Providing tourist guides for free about the resorts in paper format and in three foreign languages.
- Publishing on its website all accredited tourist attractions and guaranteeing the reliability of the information.
- Allowing the availability of graded accommodation to be checked on our website.